Film-forming Corrosion Inhibitor for Hydrotreating Unit
Film-forming Corrosion Inhibitor for Hydrotreating Unit is mainly used for preventing the corrosion of high hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and hydrogen chloride at the hydrotreating unit in the refinery.
1.Oil soluble, mutually soluble with gasoline, diesel, kerosene at any rate;
2. Wide PH range, little injection rate, wide protection area, high efficiency in protecting and controlling both corrosion and fouling of internal tower. It can form tight protective film on metal surfaces, preventing direct contact between corrosive mediums and metal surfaces;
3. Composed by a variety of additives,could not affect product quality.
4. It does not contain oxygenates.
5. A very low or no tendency to form emulsions with the streams to be treated.
|Uniform oily liquid
|Freezing point ℃
|Flash point ℃
|Soluble in oil
Injected from top, injection rate is about 5-15 ppm (relative to the amount of incoming material/feed quantity).
1.This product should be stored in ventilated, cool and dry storeroom, kept away from fire.
2. In the process of application, the user should choose the best injection rate according to the actual situation.